- 1.00 - 10.00 INR
- 275000.0 INR
Cow dung Dewatering Screw Press Machine is a high technology based machine that features a cylinder filtering drum and also has diameter change screw that forms the close compress room. When in motion, there is a steady increase in the inner diameter while the outer diameter remains constant. For shaft dewatering & for automatic control, there is a specially designed pneumatic backpressure disc provided at the screw end. In this Cow dung Dewatering Screw Press Machine, the extrusion spiral includes twins wing blades that are robustly designed using only stainless steel for giving improved rust resistance. A high strength Filter Sieve in stainless steel is also designed, which can be modified upon client request.
- When the screw shaft is in motion, the cow dung gets propelled forward after entering the screw press.
- The close room then becomes smaller and this reduction in the space size leads the filtrate being squeezed out when the cow dung gets pushed via the backpressure disc. There is then a discharge of the cow dung from between the backpressure disc & the screw end.
- The filtrate then passes through a screen fitted in the machine and gets collected at the strategically placed collecting box at the lower end of the machine.
- The cow dung is free of any moisture and gets collected in a dried form and is therefore very effective.
- Auto controlling operation of the pneumatic backpressure disc ensures the cow dung also has a good quality consistency. As the discharging pressure can be regulated, the discharged cow dung features completely uniform and consistent dryness.
Technical Specification- Cow dung Dewatering Screw Press Machine
Capacity ( CBM / Hr)
150-200 KG / Hr
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
BGTA Narmada B-6 premises co-op society, Bldg no 6 ,Office no 317, 3rd Floor, Truck Terminals , Wadala East,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400037, India